Is QuickBooks Online (QBO) just mobile QuickBooks? No, it’s not... Here's what it IS:
- QBO is a cloud based software, with access anywhere, anytime.
- QBO was written as a cloud base application from the beginning. It is not QuickBooks ‘converted’ to a cloud application.
- QBO looks and operates differently than QuickBooks.
- Does QBO do everything QuickBooks does? Not everything.
- Does QBO do things QuickBooks does not do? Oh YES!
- Additional functionality is added to QBO regularly, no more waiting for the next year’s edition to be released!
- Want a new feature in QBO? Inside the application you can post a request. The more requests Intuit receives for an added feature or functionality, the higher on the request list it goes.
- QBO was designed, from the beginning, to integrate with other cloud based applications.
- QBO simplifies the integration process with other cloud applications.
- There are thousands of applications that integrate with QBO.
QBO is about the future of where accounting software is going.